Richard Nino | @ Jumping on current trends is the one thing your company needs in order to be relevant in today's society. Without it, you run the risk of becoming less relevant with your audience. Whether you jump on big, world events such as the Olympics or something as small as Justin Bieber’s Calvin Klein photoshoot, real-time marketing can be a great way to creatively promote your products while also interacting with your audience. Here are the top 10 greatest examples of real-time marketing.
1. Lowe’s clever way of celebrating the Fourth of July.
2. Beats By Dre’s tweet at the VMAs.
3. The ad taken out by popular British newspaper The Sun.
4. Responding to crises around the world is another great example of RTM. American Red Cross is one of the most celebrated examples.
— American Red Cross (@RedCross) May 21, 2013
5. Oreo’s tweet after the blackout at the 2013 Super Bowl.
6. Seagram Gin’s tweet after the Scandal finale.
— Seagram's Gin (@SeagramsGinUSA) November 8, 2013
7. German radio station Bayern 3’s YouTube video before the semi-final World Cup game between Brazil and Germany.
8. Arby’s tweet to Pharrell at the GRAMMYs.
"Hey @Pharrell, can we have our hat back? #GRAMMYs"
9. AMC’s witty and creative response to Oreo.
10. Charmin’s tweet after the release of the Thor trailer.