Daniel Unrue | @DanielUnrue41
1. Where do you go to school? What is your major?
Texas A&M University, Telecommunication and Media Studies
2. What do you like to do for fun?
I enjoy looking up new music, watching sports, playing sports, and eating food! I also enjoy going to concerts, hanging out with my friends and I am great at Netflix….yes it’s an activity..
3. What’s your favorite thing about social media? What’s your favorite platform?
My favorite thing about social media is that it is always changing and new features are constantly being added. New features allow people to possibly discover a creative side of themselves that they might not have known about. It allows people so many different and interesting ways of receiving information.
4. Why did you choose to intern at SMD?
I chose to be an intern at SMD because it is such a unique and intriguing work environment. I saw that it could help me develop a new sense on what social media can be used for in the business world.
5. What is one interesting thing about yourself? Hidden talents?
My hidden talent is that I can rap pretty well. I just need a beat, and I gotta be in the zone, which is almost always.
6. Favorite movie?
My favorite movie is Pineapple Express, because there is not one moment in that movie where something isn’t funny. I also think I am pretty Seth Rogen esque, so I like to watch his movies.
7. Best concert you’ve ever been to?
Best concert I’ve ever been to, was seeing the Arctic Monkey’s at ACL in 2013. They were so amazing!
8. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
If we’re going fantasy job it would be a talk show host, where I would bring on the most controversial/interesting celebrities and musical artists and attempt to figure out why they do the things they do.