Brianne McNeeley | @BrianneMcNeeley
Fashion week is in full swing. Although you may never have the privilege of seeing a show, follow these accounts and you’re sure to feel like you’re a part of all of the fashion week action. For even more live coverage and extra updates, search #NYFW or #MBFW.
1. FASHION WEEK ONLINE You’ll find great Twitter coverage on this one as well as live video coverage on their website. https://twitter.com/FashionWkOnline
2. MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is the same as NYFW, so of course you should follow this one. https://twitter.com/mbfashionweek
3. BUSINESS OF FASHION The Business of Fashion is defined on the website as “an essential daily resource for fashion creatives, executives and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries.” You can bet they’ll have things on their social media this week that you won’t want to miss. https://twitter.com/bof
4. WHO WHAT WEAR Who What Wear is “the definitive authority for trendsetting fashionistas and their followers between the ages of 18-34”. Needless to say, they are follow-worthy. https://twitter.com/WhoWhatWear
5. JOE ZEE He’s the Creative Director of ELLE Magazine, the host of Sundance Channel's original series All On The Line With Joe Zee, as well as a stylist. So yeah, he’ll probably be at fashion week. https://twitter.com/mrjoezee
6. MAN REPELLER Follow this highly respected blogger who clearly knows her stuff. https://twitter.com/ManRepeller
And in case you want to scroll through and follow a few more designers, here's the full list: https://twitter.com/CFDA/cfda-members/members
If you like these, check out our Top 20 Instagram accounts for food, cars, fashion, travel, and politics.
Happy fashion week!