SOCIAL MEDIA DELIVERED INTERNSHIPS
Social Media Delivered is proud to offer an in-person Social Media Internship at our office in Carrollton, Texas. Each internship is for a period of 240 hours. As an intern, you will receive first-hand, real-world working experience within our prominent social media organization. While working on various social media projects, our interns have opportunities to broaden their knowledge and develop skills in the following areas: communications, public relations, marketing, copy writing, editing, proofreading, blogging, customer service, team building, project management, problem solving, video and digital graphics. This is a chance to build one heck of a portfolio!
For college students, an internship with Social Media Delivered may qualify for class credits. Upon successful completion of your 240 hours, you will receive the Social Media Business Equation certification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD:
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Creativity – graphic design, layouts and/or copywriting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Gmail and Google Drive (collaborative documents)
- Superior time management and ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other design programs
- Web development, HTML/CSS coding knowledge
- Experience with administration pages and an understanding of analytics for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other channels
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Candidates must be available for a minimum of 20 hours per week
Interns are expected to participate in team brainstorming and writing sessions, as well as other collaborative projects. Interns also work independently on marketing campaigns for our clients, research projects, blogging, etc. Therefore, we seek candidates with a strong sense of responsibility, thoroughness, dependability, drive, attention to detail, and trustworthiness.
Qualified candidates must possess a basic understanding of one or more social networks, a desire to work hard and the ability to learn quickly. Ideally, candidates also possess one or more of the following:
- Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Creative copy writing for SMD and clients
- Monitoring, interacting and posting on social media for SMD
- Researching and reporting on current trends, verticals, tools, emerging social media platforms
- Brainstorming and writing for the SMD blog and newsletter
- Testing and reporting on emerging tools
- Reviewing analytics of social media pages to look for opportunities to improve current campaigns
- Producing creative graphics to generate a stronger social media presence for clients
- Offering social media tips on video for SMD’s weekly blog
- Researching and writing social media case studies
- Participating in the annual SMD Pie Fight (in Dallas every summer)
What are you waiting for? apply now!
The Social Media Business Equation™ certification is a valuable asset for those wishing to enter the field of social media. When we hire, we give priority consideration to interns who become certified through our process.