Growing your business with Facebook as a social media marketing tool is fun and profitable! Local ads in papers and homemade signs hanging in store fronts are a way of the past. With over 1 billion daily Facebook users, the sheer number of potential customers you can reach with a few key strokes is mind-blowing!
Check out our five creative ways to use this marketing tool.
- Testimonials: According to Entrepreneur, "Whether your customers are raving about what your product has done for them or about the great service you gave, they're telling the visitors first and foremost that they had a positive experience with your products and company." Satisfied customers will be glad to let others know their experience.
- Positive Human Interest Posts: Everyone loves a story. These good-hearted posts set a welcoming tone for potential customers. Showing what matters to you will build relationships and trust, which are vital in growing your business.
- Short Videos: Show a short clip of your services or products to give the viewer a clear understanding of your business and services. Shine the light on what you have to offer viewers.
- Giveaways/Discounts: Who doesn't like a good deal? You may consider posting ideas like offering a free class, discount on a product or entering names in a raffle for responding to a post. Watch your viewers grow as their friends get in on the action.
- Pictures: Viewers stop and look at pictures and colorful images. Show them what your business offers using visual snapshots. Phone cameras make this marketing tool a snap.
Facebook as a social media marketing tool will keep your business growing. Although some people are comfortable navigating and creating posts, you may not have the time or interest. To talk more about how we can assist you in using Facebook or any other social media marketing tool, please contact us.