Ali Diehl | @alitherealdiehl
1. Where do you go to school? What is your major?
- I attend the University of Georgia and am majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Spanish.
2. What do you like to do for fun?
- I love to travel all over the world. Trying new foods, experiences, and new terrains are my favorite parts.
3. What’s your favorite thing about social media? What’s your favorite platform?
- My favorite thing about social media is how small it makes the world feel. You can be across the world from someone and still feel connected. Instagram is my favorite platform because it is so visual. A picture says so much more than 140 characters.
4. Why did you choose to intern at SMD?
- I chose to intern for SMD because I could tell from exploring their services and reputation that I had so much to learn here. I also love that at the end of my internship I earn my Social Media Business Equation Certification, which is a great way to show future employers that I have expertise and experience in the field of social media.
5. What is one interesting thing about yourself? Hidden talents?
- I don’t believe that fruit and dessert should ever mix. Nothing is worse than strawberry ice cream or a raspberry drizzle ruining my cheesecake.
6. Favorite movie?
- The Holiday
7. Best concert you’ve ever been to?
8. Mac or PC?
- Once you go Mac you never go back.
9. Best vacation you’ve ever been on?
- I studied in Barcelona the summer after my senior year of high school. I loved it so much that I’m planning to spend the entire next semester there.