Nominate Dallas Administrative Professionals for Admin Awards
Administrative professionals currently working in Dallas and surrounding cities are eligible for nomination for Core24's second annual Admin Awards. Nominations will be accepted through August 16th on www.adminawards.com. Dallas-based Core24 Founder and President Sunny Nunan learned how to be a hardworking woman in the workforce from her mother, Jeanette Castellano. Castellano re-entered the professional world as an administrative assistant at the age of 51 and today, age 79, she still works full time as a receptionist in Irving, Texas.
"My mom is the ultimate inspiration for Core24's Admin Awards, a long overdue celebration of the vital professionals who deserve front and center recognition with a formal awards program driven by the business community. The response to last year's inaugural awards was overwhelming, and we can't wait to honor another group of deserving professionals this October," said Nunan.
Supervisors, coworkers, vendors, clients, and the administrative professionals themselves are all invited to nominate administrative professionals for one or more of these nine awards categories:
- Rookie of the Year-Celebrates a professional who began less than two years ago and has demonstrated the greatest potential to excel
- Big Idea-Celebrates the admin whose idea had a considerable impact on their company
- Community Champion-Honors a commitment to community service and inspiring volunteerism
- Leadership-Recognizes leadership, mentoring talents, and leading by example
- Achiever-Recognizes the successful management of a project with a company-wide impact
- Spirit-Honors a consistently positive, spirited attitude and contagiously uplifting energy
- Loyalty-Presented to the fiercely loyal admin with a 10 year or greater history with their organization
- Above the Call-Honors the receptionist who goes above and beyond to deliver an exceptional first impression and serve with professionalism, enthusiasm, and care
- Colleen Barrett Award for Administrative Excellence-This most prestigious award is presented to the admin who best demonstrates proficiency, organization values, passionate commitment, legendary customer service, and a heart for employee advocacy
The winners will be announced on Friday, October 25 at the Omni Dallas Hotel. They will receive a custom-made, hand-blown glass Admin Award trophy crafted by renowned artisan David Gappa of Vetro Glass Blowing Studio. Winners, finalists, and guests are all in store for additional treats and surprises at the event.
The call for nominations runs until August 16 only. Please nominate yourself or your favorite administrative professional now by clicking here: www.adminawards.com. And please share on your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and elsewhere and ask your friends and associates to nominate themselves or their favorite administrative professionals. Thank you in advance.