The Social Media Business Equation™ Certification Program
Social Media Business Equation™ Certification is the premier program for professionals like you wanting to improve your social media marketing capacity, but don’t have much time to do so.
This intense yet concise on-site program provides hands-on training on both the practical and strategic aspects of social media. You’ll learn to launch and manage social media marketing campaigns like a pro on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and burgeoning platforms.
You’ll learn how to carefully craft content and deliver it at the appropriate frequency for the platform you are using. You will learn how to build strong and loyal online communities, and engage in best practices to drive engagement and bring results.
You will also discover how to use a variety of well-researched measurement tools to track the effectiveness of your social media activities. You’ll also hear about real life cases showcasing successes and pitfalls to avoid.
Who should attend?
Students or professionals wanting to increase their social media capacity. Minimum computer skills and a computer (laptop or tablet) are required.
How long will it take? When and where?
The program encompasses four days of training plus a final examination and a closing cocktail party. Dates: 9 am to 4 pm Monday, July 28th through Thursday, July 31st, 2014 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas.
What methodology do you use?
Four days of courses leading to a complete skill set in social media marketing will be taught by Social Media Delivered’s talented team of practitioners and specialists. Lectures and presentations will be followed by practical exercises. There will be quizzes at the end of each course so that you may track your progress. There will also be a real-time hands-on training, a final examination and closing party to celebrate your success.
As a participant who successfully completes the 4-day program including the final written and oral examination, you will walk away with a paper and digital certificate suitable for display as well as a copy of the Social Media Business Equation™ Certification handbook.
The certification is valid for a period of one year. Renewal of certification will be offered on a yearly basis through attendance of a one-day refresher course administered via webinar.
How does it differ from other programs?
- In-person and concise
- Taught by real-life practitioners and social media specialists who work day in and day out to help companies and organizations meet their business goals
- You’ll work first-hand with real brands on real social media campaigns
- Our program is based on a proven, step-by-step methodology — The Social Media Equation™ — to unlock exponential growth and immediate opportunities, no matter what the business size or industry
How much does it cost and what does that include?
$2500. This covers four 8-hour days of training and includes breakfast, materials, examination fees, closing cocktail party, printed and digital certificate, and The Social Media Business Equation™ Certification handbook. Travel costs are the responsibility of the participant. Discounted hotel rates are available at the Hilton Anatole.
Individual course days are available a la carte for $1000 per day for individuals who need training on specific platforms, but are not interested in obtaining certification. Minimum computer skills and a computer (laptop or tablet) are required to participate.
How to Apply:
- Groups of 6 or more may request for a custom on site class.
- To request a personal interview, please contact our Sales Manager at email@example.com.
- Once you have completed the interview, we will notify you of your acceptance into the class and let you know the next steps to register. We require a $500 non-refundable deposit upon registration and the balance of $2000 due by July 1, 2014.
- Seating is limited. The deadline for applications is June 1, 2014.