No matter if you are a pro with 30 years of experience or a budding social media novice, the fact is if you are a rock star, we want to talk to you! There are two ways to join our team:
FOR THE SEASONED PROFESSIONAL:
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you want to work with our kick-ass team and your resume to email@example.com.
FOR THE NOVICE:
Social Media Delivered is proud to offer an in-person Social Media Internship at our office in Carrollton, Texas, and limited virtual internships as well. Find out about our internship program here!
Social Media Account Lead
We are looking for someone that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be well organized, have strong communication skills, and be a client-facing rock-star that bleeds social media marketing.
We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
Candidate will oversee client campaigns, which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Knowledge of some SEO best practices is also helpful but not a requirement (we can teach) as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform(s) used and intended audience.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office (bringing breakfast to the office is always a bonus too)
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Give direction in the creation of engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that are reflected across Social Media Delivered’s materials, social media content and shared by employees
- Consistent innovation by bringing new, fresh ideas to the table
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience in all social platforms
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Ability to blog about social media on the SMD website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
Annual compensation will range from $32,000-$44,000 base + bonus
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SMD:
- Work for a certified Women Owned Business
- Work for an award winning company (Lillie Knox Women Owned Business Award and multiple Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work Award)
- Relaxed dress code
- Access to fitness center
- Access to 2 Pool areas with WIFI and gas grills
- Covered parking
- Walking Distance to 8 restaurants, spa, boutiques, coffee and candy shops
- On the Dart Rail
- Community involvement and volunteer opportunities
- 401k matching after one year of employment
- Professional Development courses
- Kudos system to recognize employees weekly that have best represented SMD Core Values
- Leadership personal training (management track employees)
- Nine paid holidays each year
- 2 weeks PTO in first year, 3 weeks starting your 2nd year and one month after 5 years
- Commitment to promoting from within whenever possible
- Work virtually for a period of 2 weeks at the end/start of each calendar year
- Office closes 4pm on Fridays
- Final Fridays! (On the last Friday of every month we have a full day of training, company provided lunch and meetings followed by a celebration with a special event. Past events have included Wine and Painting, Zombie Challenge, Karaoke, Roller Derby, and Pool Parties)
- Annual SMD Pie Fight
- Annual Social Media Business Equation training
- Epic annual Christmas Party
- Employee Referral Program
- Intern Referral Program
- Client Referral Program