The Social Media Business Equation™: Using Online Connections to Increase ROI
Join us on Wednesday, June 19, for a valuable presentation, from an impressive speaker on a HOT topic! Stay tuned for more specific topic details coming soon! We’ll also be recognizing our awesome DFW AMA volunteers! You won’t want to miss it.
DFW AMA Executive Luncheons serve up not only a tasty lunch, but also offer educational insights presented by some of the best and brightest marketing minds. Our goal is to bring to the table the top marketing professionals, mostly CMOs and VP-level executives from companies right here in our Metroplex, to share their marketing stories and lessons learned with our members and guests.
Arrive early to enjoy great networking opportunities with your fellow marketers. Following each presentation, we allow time for Q&A so you can interact with these thought leaders, time permitting. Dallas luncheons are usually held on the third Wednesday of the month, so mark your calendars well in advance, and check the event calendar frequently.
07/29/2013 – 08/01/2013
Social Media Business Equation™ Certification is the premier program for professionals like you wanting to improve your social media marketing capacity, but don’t have much time to do so.
This intense yet concise on-site program provides hands-on training on both the practical and strategic aspects of social media. You’ll learn to launch and manage social media marketing campaigns like a pro on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and burgeoning platforms. You’ll learn how to carefully craft content and deliver it at the appropriate frequency for the platform you are using. You will learn how to build strong and loyal online communities, and engage in best practices to drive engagement and bring results. You will also discover how to use a variety of well-researched measurement tools to track the effectiveness of your social media activities. And hear about real life cases showcasing successes and pitfalls to avoid.
Who should attend?
Students or professionals wanting to increase their social media capacity. Minimum computer skills and a computer (laptop or tablet) are required.
How long will it take? When and where?
The program encompasses four days of training plus a final examination and a closing cocktail party. Dates: Monday, July 29 through Thursday, August 2, 2013 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas.
What methodology do you use?
Four days of courses leading to a complete skill set in social media marketing will be taught by Social Media Delivered’s talented team of practitioners and specialists. Lectures and presentations will be followed by practical exercises. There will be quizzes at the end of each course so that you may track your progress. There will also be a real-time hands-on training, a final examination and closing party to celebrate your success.
As a participant who successfully completes the 4-day program including the final written and oral examination, you will walk away with a paper and digital certificate suitable for display as well as a copy of The Social Media Business Equation™ Certification handbook.
The certification is valid for a period of one year. Renewal of certification will be offered on a yearly basis through attendance of a one-day refresher course administered via webinar.
How does it differ from other programs?
- In-person and concise
- Taught by real-life practitioners and social media specialists who work day in and day out to help companies and organizations meet their business goals
- You’ll work first-hand with real brands on real social media campaigns
- Our program is based on a proven, step-by-step methodology — The Social Media Business Equation™ — to unlock exponential growth and immediate opportunities, no matter what the business size or industry
How much does it cost and what does it include?
$2500. This covers four 8-hour days of training and includes breakfast, materials, examination fees, closing cocktail party, printed and digital certificate, and The Social Media Business Equation™ Certification handbook. Travel costs are the responsibility of the participant. Discounted hotel rates are available at the Hilton Anatole.
Individual course days are available a la carte for $1000 per day for individuals who need training on specific platforms, but are not interested in obtaining certification. Minimum computer skills and a computer (laptop or tablet) are required to participate.
How to apply:
- Please contact our VP of International Business Development at email@example.com.
- Once you have completed the interview, we will notify you of your acceptance into the class and let you know the next steps to register. We require a $500 non-refundable deposit upon registration and the balance of $2000 due by July 1st, 2013.
- Seating is limited. Deadline for application is June 28, 2013.
Frustrated because your LinkedIn efforts aren’t turning into sales?
LinkedIn is a powerful prospecting and lead generation portal, not to mention an indispensable tool for sales, YET most people still don’t know how to make it work for them. Social Media Delivered (SMD) is offering an exclusive, LinkedIn training course in central Dallas to help sales professionals start using LinkedIn to boost productivity and to bring results fast.
- Create an optimized personal profile tailored to specific business goals
- Collect strategic business intelligence to facilitate and enhance communication with prospects and clients
- Learn techniques to receive responses from new prospects in specific geographic areas and industries at a average rate of 78%
- Learn how to stay in regular contact with current clients and connections in order to strengthen relationships and increase opportunities
- Learn how to get introduced to valuable new prospects through current connections
- Learn how to promote and build event attendance
Meet the Speakers:
Eve Mayer is the CEO/Founder of SMD, also known as The LinkedIn Queen, is one of the world’s foremost authorities on LinkedIn with over 100,000 fans and followers. Klout ranks her as the 2nd Most Influential Person on the subject of LinkedIn, behind only LinkedIn itself. Forbes also ranks her as the Fifth Most Influential Woman in Social Media! Additionally, Mayer is the author of Social Media for the CEO and The Social Media Business Equation. Connect with Eve on LinkedIn.
Contact Mary@socialmediadelivered.com to register today!
The Social Media Business Equation: Using Online Connections to Increase ROI
The HRSouthwest Conference (HRSWC) is the largest regional human resources Conference in the United States. The Conference offers world-renowned keynote speakers, two and a half days of educational sessions networking opportunities and exposure to the latest HR products, techniques and services. The HRSouthwest Conference delivers exceptional HR education that will expand your knowledge and your network.