- This event has passed.
LinkedIn to Sales – the most intense and effective LinkedIn training to blow up your sales
04/04/2013 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
LinkedIn is a powerful prospecting and lead generation portal, not to mention an indispensable tool for sales, YET most people still don’t know how to make it work for them. Acuity Systems, Inc. and Social Media Delivered (SMD) are teaming up for the first time to offer an exclusive, LinkedIn training course in central Dallas to help sales professionals start using LinkedIn to boost productivity and to bring results fast.
- Create an optimized personal profile tailored to specific business goals
- Collect strategic business intelligence to facilitate and enhance communication with prospects and clients
- Learn techniques to receive responses from new prospects in specific geographic areas and industries at a average rate of 78%
- Learn how to stay in regular contact with current clients and connections in order to strengthen relationships and increase opportunities
- Learn how to get introduced to valuable new prospects through current connections
- Learn how to promote and build event attendance
April 4, 2013 from 8:00 a – 2:00 p
$1,000/person (limited to 30 participants)
Meet the Speakers:
Eve Mayer is the CEO/Founder of SMD, also known as The LinkedIn Queen, is one of the world’s foremost authorities on LinkedIn with over 100,000 fans and followers. Klout ranks her as the 2nd Most Influential Person on the subject of LinkedIn, behind only LinkedIn itself. Forbes also ranks her as the Fifth Most Influential Woman in Social Media! Additionally, Mayer is the author of Social Media for the CEO and The Social Media Business Equation. Connect with Eve on LinkedIn!
Tom Niesen, CEO and Founder of Acuity Systems, Inc., works with business owners to improve their sales force, increase revenue, and develop a sales culture of accountability. Since founding Acuity in 1995, Tom has worked with companies in over 220 industries. Top executives from Tyco, Heidelberg, Quaker Oats, Lucent, and Coldwell Banker are just a few who have benefitted from Tom’s experience and unique approach to sales. Tom has been featured in radio and print, and has been the ‘Sales Savvy’ columnist for the Dallas Business Journalsince 2009. Connect with Tom on LinkedIn!