Social Media Delivered’s Top 10 for 2013
by Ashley Chimal | @wordsofchim
As we settle in to 2013, we couldn’t help but wonder how your new year resolutions were going so far. We hope you’re starting off the new year with a clean slate!
In no particular order:
- Keep calm and pin more!
- Check your social media channels at least 3 times a week.
- Organize your Pinterest boards.
- Reevaluate the social media channels your company is using.
- Participate in more tweet chats.
- Spring clean your LinkedIn Summary.
- Maintain your Twitter followers.
- Explore platform privacy controls.
- Take a risk with and early adopt a new social media channel.
- Explore new and innovative ways to share information.
Cheers to a socially connected world!